Starting something new is exciting and scary at the same time. The unknown of what will happen, what will change, can be extremely overwhelming. I’ve prepared some questions I know brokers are frequently asked by people who are unsure whether they want to make the plunge and get into the Forex business or not to help guide you to some clarity.
- What does trading Forex mean? Trading Forex means someone is making transactions that involve currencies in the Foreign exchange market.
- Why should I trade Forex? There's a great opportunity for accessibility meaning the Forex market takes place on different exchanges across the world and so investors can make currency trades 24 hours a day on weekdays. The Forex market is also the largest capital market in the world and Forex trading provides investors with an opportunity to obtain exposure to economies all over the world.
- How risky is Forex trading? Like any form of investment Forex does involve risk. With that being said though there is less risk that an investor will find themselves in then other markets because they don’t have another market participant to take part in the choices you make.
- Why Forex compared to other markets? Forex is the most liquid and fluid market in the world. It trades 24 hours a day weekdays and rarely has any gaps in price. It’s sheer size and scope ranging from Asia to Europe and to North America makes the currency market the most accessible in the world.
- What’s the commission in Forex? In Forex, commissions are in spreads. There is a difference in bid and ask price, and each broker will have different spread commissions. The Apiary Fund reviews with you all 4 different levels of funded levels you go through and keep a percentage of your profits. Level 1 you as the investor keeps 60% of the profits you make. Level 2 you will keep 70% of your profits, level 3 80% of your profits and level 4 you will keep 85% of your profits. Make sure you do your research to find the best broker for you and your realistic trading vision.
I hope this has helped answer some questions you yourself might have had before you make the leap and make Forex trading apart of your life. The reason I chose to work with The Apiary Fund is because I believe in the promise they make to their investors. They believe in education and training first so you can be successful and profitable, they believe in keeping their purpose and goals pure and keep communication between the hive and their investors clear.